The msrp package

Hi!

I'm not a Debian maintainer. However, I'd like to become one.

There was a nice little program called "msrp" in Debian. Now it seems to have been removed. I was not successful in contancting the previous maintainer. I quite like that little program.

The msrp 0.9.4-2 source package builds and installs without problems here on my amd64 Sid.

Perhaps this is a golden opportunity for me to start the processes of becoming a Debian maintainer as well as helping to ensure the presence of "msrp" in Debian?

At the moment I'm also in the process of starting to help co-maintain the Debian Science package "mpich2". I though I could try my hand at this "msrp" package as well.

Any advice on how to proceed?

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen