Re: RFS: stx-btree (updated package)

On Thursday 28 April 2011 13:55:29 Ury Stankevich wrote:
> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> The upload would fix these bugs: 624351
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stx-btree/stx-btree_0.8.3-4.dsc

Good [1].
Uploaded. Thanks! (JFTR: you push that upstream, if you haven't already)

> PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, please CC'me on reply.

Done.

[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/changes.html
Most libstdc++ standard headers have been changed to no longer include the
cstddef header as an implementation detail. Code that relied on that header
being included as side-effect of including other standard headers will need to
include cstddef explicitly.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>