Re: RFS: ripit (updated package, upload to unstable only)

* Peter Pentchev [110426 15:49 +0300]:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 01:38:02PM +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.9.0-2
> > of my package "ripit".
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > ripit      - Textbased audio CD ripper
> >
> > This is an upload to unstable with no changes to the version which resides in
> > exparimental.
>
> I see that your package has already been uploaded; however, what do you
> think about the attached couple of patches - a couple of minor improvements
> and a couple of fixes to minor issues in the Debian packaging?  None of them
> are mandatory or anything; they're just things that I would do to my own
> Debian packages, and of course it's up to you whether to accept them or not :)

Well, those patches are not structured well. Come in come out. Why
not one patch per each file? Would be more comfortable to read.
And why do you prefer "dh $@"?

I'll pick up some hints but not all.
Thanks

Elimar