Re: RFS: ripit (updated package, upload to unstable only)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:33:46 +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:

> this is a rather interesting one. After a short look at various
> packages we seem to have a mixture of upper and lower cases.
> Maybe we should try to go with one variant and advice that in the
> policy (except for proper names of course).

That's already written down in devref:
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    Phasers locked on target, Captain.