Re: RFS: ripit (updated package, upload to unstable only)

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 03:49:30PM +0300, Peter Pentchev wrote:
>
> Hey Peter,

> this is a rather interesting one. After a short look at various
> packages we seem to have a mixture of upper and lower cases.
> Maybe we should try to go with one variant and advice that in the
> policy (except for proper names of course).

It seems like lowercase would be the way to go. The description is not
a sentence and capitalizing the first letter makes it feel like a
sentence (when it is not one.)
Since it now feels like a sentence, you also begin to wonder where the
ending punctuation is.

my $.02

-matt zagrabelny