Re: RFS: tinycalc

hii
@Peter... Thanks for suggestions.
           Idea of adding patch is really good . But as this is my first package , i started with very simple thing. I don't know how to add patches to package.
about lintian clean thing.. I used lintian -i -I --show-overrides *.changes as mention in debian maintainers guide.
it gives me one info flag. I read on internet that we can ignoreit and go ahead so i did.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Pietro Battiston <me@pietrobattiston.it> wrote:
Il giorno mar, 19/04/2011 alle 22.51 +0530, Neha Bhende ha scritto:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tinycalc".
>
> * Package name    : tinycalc
>   Version         : 0.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Rocco Folino <lordzen@autilsici.org>

I think there's a typo here ("autistici", not "autilsici").

Pietro