RFS: xbae

Hello all,

I'm seeking a sponsor for the 'xbae' package [1], a Motif/Lesstif matrix widget
library.  It's already in the archive but orphaned since 2009 [2]; it's going
to become a reverse-dependency of one of my other packages, grace [3], which
gives me an incentive to keep it in good shape.  Xbae is in section 'main',
builds two binary packages (libxbae4 and libxbae-dev), and is generally
well-behaved.

Source is on mentors.d.n:
 <http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xbae/xbae_4.60.4-1.dsc>

Please cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

--
Nicholas Breen
nbreen@ofb.net