Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package, 3rd try)

Hi Sven,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 08:06:16PM +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 08:39:58PM +0300, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 07:35:07PM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> > > Well, I don't know if it was just a matter of personal taste of that
> > > DD, but it's not a requirement. You should provide a single patch for
> > > a single change, but it's not restricting the patch to touch only one
> > > file. So, in the example of -K, if the addition of it modifies 5
> > > files, it's perfectly fine (and it is *the* standard way) to provide a
> > > single patch with all the diffs in it.
> >
> > I had the same perception as you on the issue but as I said before I had been told
> > to follow these instructions. Anyway, your help from now on is precious because I can
> > handle in a much better way future patches and versions of my packages.
>
> Just in case this has been me, I hope I wrote something about one patch
> per *issue* you try to fix and not one patch per changed file.

I can't remember if this one was you or someone else. The problem has been solved and noone
has the responsibility for the previous submitted packages because I cant find any problem or
other issue concerning the way the patches were submitted. The only thing that matters is Debian,
its integrity and how we can make it better everyday. Thank you all for your precious time and effort,
not only for sponsoring the packages but helping for this great outcome.

Cheers,
Chris.