RFS: whatmask

Hi list,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "whatmask".

* Package name    : whatmask
  Version         : 1.2-2
  Upstream Author : Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
* URL             : <http://www.laffeycomputer.com/whatmask.html>
* License         : GPL2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
whatmask   - automatically calculates parameters of a subnet or subnet
mask

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

  This is a tool which I and my colleagues find ourselves using
  on a daily basis. I can only imagine it would be of use to other
  Debian users, and since I already maintain packages of it for
  internal use it makes sense to share these.

  I've spoken to the upstream author Joe Laffey and he's happy for me to
  maintain the official Debian package.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/whatmask/whatmask_1.2-2.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. As I'm not
subscribed to the debian-mentors mailing list, please ensure you CC any
replies to this message to me directly.

Cheers,
--
Michael Fincham