Re: RFS: sonic

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, good. You also need to document it in debian/copyright, else
> ftpmaster will frown upon it: debian/copyright has to mention the exact
> licence of all files.

Done.

> BTW I guess you can replace the override_dh_installchangelogs rules with
> a debian/changelog file.

I have to admit I haven't figured out how to distribute ChangeLog
properly.  My google-fu is failing me.  I'd like to get rid of the
override.  Also, like some other projects, like speech-dispatcher, I'm
keeping the log in git, and ChangeLog is just a dummy file to make
autotools happy.  It doesn't really add any value to distribute it,
but it makes 'lintian --pedantic' happy.  What's the right thing to do
in this case?

Thanks,
Bill