Re: RFS: sonic

Hello,

Bill Cox, le Fri 15 Apr 2011 14:08:25 -0400, a écrit :
> Done.  All Eloquence and voxin files have been removed.  All .flac
> files have been moved to samples, and are verified to be in the public
> domain, and documented as such in the doc/README file.

Ok, good. You also need to document it in debian/copyright, else
ftpmaster will frown upon it: debian/copyright has to mention the exact
licence of all files.

> >> - Why do you build with -pthread?
>
> The -pthread is a bit scary... without it, malloc is not thread safe
> (at least on some versions of Linux)

Ok, it should be fine enough then.

BTW I guess you can replace the override_dh_installchangelogs rules with
a debian/changelog file.

Apart from the copyright bit it should be all set for a sponsored
upload, and the NEW queue is currently quite short so it'd be available
soon.

Thanks,
Samuel