RFS: bournal

Dear mentors,

it is my hope to find a sponsor for the package "bournal":

  Package name      : bournal
  Version           : 1.5-1
  Upstream authors  : Prof. Fapsanders <frankpena@gmail.com>
  URL               : http://becauserinter.net/bournal/
  License           : GPL-3+
  Section           : misc

It builds a single binary package:
bournal    - encrypting journal or diary for the console

The package appears to be lintian clean, which is not so
hard for a Bash script, with some added menu and desktop
overlay.

The upload would fix the single ITP bug: 622297

The software has already existed for a handful years,
but it is only now when the encryption method has moved
to GnuPG, that it is trustworthy enough to be officially
maintained. Personally I appreciate the ability to keep
a local journal, which I know is stored encrypted at
all times, and which is useable in a console, where I do
most of my work.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bournal/bournal_1.5-1.dsc

Best regards,