RFS: flvmeta (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1~r221-1
of my package "flvmeta". Upload to experimental.

This package has been prepared with the most recent version
from the upstream svn for the users who want to test the
latest features and the upstream said that the stable version is
so outdated but the next version is not released yet.
Therefore, this svn version is suitable for testing until the next version
is released.

It builds these binary packages:
flvmeta    - Metadata injector for FLV video files

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flvmeta/flvmeta_1.1~r221-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Neutron Soutmun