Re: Script to create pool mirror with more then one release

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> if I have a mirror whichcontain oldstable, stable, testing and unstable,
> is there a maintainer script to create  the  Packages/Source  files  for
> each release correctly?

Both debmirror and the official mirror scripts can handle this just fine,
and on the same pool (just like they are in the official mirrors).

Now, if you want to CREATE said files from a list of .debs, well, these
scripts won't do that.  I think apt-ftparchive can do that (from apt-utils).

  Henrique Holschuh