RFS: imagemagick (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 8:6.6.9.3-1
of my package "imagemagick". Nelson, here in cc was used to download imagemagick package but is now a little bit quiet nowadays.

It builds these binary packages:
imagemagick - image manipulation programs
imagemagick-dbg - debugging symbols for ImageMagick
imagemagick-doc - document files of ImageMagick
libmagick++-dev - object-oriented C++ interface to ImageMagick - development files
libmagick++4 - object-oriented C++ interface to ImageMagick
libmagickcore-dev - low-level image manipulation library - development files
libmagickcore4 - low-level image manipulation library
libmagickcore4-extra - low-level image manipulation library - extra codecs
libmagickwand-dev - image manipulation library - development files
libmagickwand4 - image manipulation library
perlmagick - Perl interface to the ImageMagick graphics routines

The upload would fix these bugs: 579775, 587227, 594693, 601824, 611125, 612811

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imagemagick/imagemagick_6.6.9.3-1.dsc

Kind regards
 bastien roucaries