RFS: quakespasm (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

Upstream have released a new version, so I have packaged it and am
looking for a sponsor again.  Changes are listed in debian/changelog.
I am now maintaining the package as part of the games team, you can
view the git repository here:
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/quakespasm.git;a=summary
The most important change is that I now repack the tarball to remove
some files that had no sources.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "quakespasm".

* Package name    : quakespasm
 Version         : 0.85.4-1
 Upstream Author : Oskan Sezer, Steven Atkinson and others
* URL             : http://quakespasm.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL-2+
 Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
quakespasm - an engine for iD software's Quake

The upload would fix these bugs: 615090

My motivation for maintaining this package is: This is a slightly
modified port of the engine Fitzquake which is very faithful to the
original game.  It's a good engine and I use it.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quakespasm/quakespasm_0.85.4-1.dsc

Kind regards
 David Banks