Re: RFS: pms (updated package)

Hi Benoît,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.42-0.1
> of my package "pms".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> pms        - Practical Music Search, an MPD client

> The upload would fix these bugs: 551619, 612192, 615003
>
> This version was released in May 2010, and the current version in debian
> (0.41) is more than 18 months old. I opened a bug (#612192) back in
> February about the new upstream version, but the maintainer (cc'ed)
> didn't react.

[...]

May I ask you to follow MIA procedures as described in Section 7.4 of the
Developer's Reference? I think you have already reached the point that you can
safely contact mia@qa.debian.org with the effect that the package should get
orphaned. You can then change this into an intend-to-adopt and upload a new
version that also closes this ITA bug report.

I'd then happily review your package (feel free to ping me in a separate mail)
and subsequently upload it; but I won't do a straight away hijack :-)

Best,
Michael