Re: RFS: LeechCraft (second try)

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "leechcraft".
>
> * Package name    : leechcraft
>   Version         : 0.4.55+88-1
>   Upstream Author : Georg Rudoy <0xd34df00d@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://leechcraft.org
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section         : net

[...]

I've finally gotten around to start reviewing this package; its size make it
pretty hard to review and I'd suggest that at least some of it is moved to a
separate leechcraft-plugins package (after all, that should be the idea of
plug-ins), not only for reviewing but primarily for re-uploads: if only some
plug-in changes, why rebuild the entire framework?

At least one major issue has to be fixed: src/plugins/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/
(and also a small number of files in other directories) has a lot of files
without license and copyright information.

Looking at the debian/ directory I see:

- debian/copyright is incomplete (no short version of license text) and should
  be DEP-5 formatted.
- debian/changelog: It's a bit odd to close the ITP with "new upstream version"
  (rather in this case this is the initial upload).

Best regards,
Michael