Re: RFS: polygraph

Hi Dmitry,

Sorry for the huge wait for a first reply to your post.

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "polygraph".
>
> * Package name    : polygraph
>   Version         : 4.0.11-1
>   Upstream Author : The Measurement Factory, Inc. <info@measurement-factory.com>
> * URL             : http://www.web-polygraph.org
> * License         : Apache-2.0
>   Section         : net

[...]

I have now started to review this package and found at least two fundamental
problems:

- The Apache license also gives a fairly precise description how it is to be
  applied to your work, as can be seen at the very end of

  http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

  The codebase of polygraph does not seem to follow this requirement, which (1)
  makes checking for proper licensing extremely hard and (2) may even be in
  violation with the license requirements.

- Your package fails to build:

Ssl.cc: In constructor ‘SslCtx::SslCtx(SslCtx::SslProtocol, const String&)’:
Ssl.cc:33:27: error: ‘::SSLv2_method’ has not been declared

Other than that the package looks fine to me, but given this FTBFS this review
remains very incomplete.

Best regards,
Michael