Re: RFS: blockade upgrade

I would suggest joining the Debian games team, committing the package
to our SVN repository and maintaining it there. If you are willing to
join the team, please check out our wiki pages, jump on our IRC
channel, introduce yourself and we will give you a run-down of how the
team works:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

Once you have joined the team, check out our PET instance for other
packages you might want to work on:

http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/PET/qareport.cgi

And add your package to our sponsors queue:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

In addition we are having another meeting soon, please check out these links:

http://lists.debian.org/4D8B6722.5060405@debian.org
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-04
http://www.doodle.com/q9aguzv2vx9qdrwn

--