Re: RFS: peak-linux-driver

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Markus Becker
<mab@comnets.uni-bremen.de> wrote:

> I did not get the email on the mailing list. Luckily I was looking at the web
> archive of the mailing list.

CCing you since you aren't subscribed. The lists code of conduct
requests people not to CC unless explicitly requested:

> I checked with the vendor. Their statement was that they are planning for
> integration with the mainline kernel. There is no specified date on that, but
> it is planned for during this year.

Good to hear.

> Do you think, it is not worth it then?

It might be worth adding it before it enters mainline. As I have no
relevant hardware I won't be doing that though.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise