Re: RFS: pius (updated package)
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Luke Cycon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: RFS: pius (updated package)
- From: Paul Wise <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:57:35 +0800
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=VruYvwe4FuLsB049UnmSDEzaZU9jed-omRx5X@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Luke Cycon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> pius - Quick and easy signing of each UID on a PGP keyring
What is the use-case for this? i.e. why would one ever want to sign
every key in a keyring instead of signing specific keys that you have
verified belong to actual humans (like what caff from signing-party is
> Please CC me in all responses as I am not subscribed to the list.
Done, please reply directly to the list.