Re: RFS: antennavis (updated package - resolves FTBFS with binutils-gold)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: antennavis (updated package - resolves FTBFS with binutils-gold)
- From: Sven Hoexter <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:27:29 +0100
- Message-id: <20110303152729.GA16280@marvin>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20110224164804.GB3333@dinofilaria.home>
- References: <20110224164804.GB3333@dinofilaria.home>
On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 06:48:04PM +0200, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.1-2
> of my package "antennavis".
* Do not (never ever!) change prior changelog entries of versions that
already hit the archive.
* The package fails to build here with pbuilder (-1 and -2), both
* Tcl 8.4 will be faded out, idealy build-depend on tk-dev only
instead of some specific Tcl and Tk version. Maybe use the tcltk-depends
(debhelper like) tool to generate the tcl and tk depends.
After all I can't test it anyway so you should talk to the
email@example.com people about sponsoring and testing the package with
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.
[ Streetlight Manifesto - Here's To Life ]