RFS: flightgear, fgfs-base and simgear (updated packages) and 16 new flightgear related packages (attempt two)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor or many sponsors for my new and updated
FlightGear related packages. I have included a summary of all the
information in one email to make it easier to read and understand.

The updated packages are "flightgear", "fgfs-base" and "simgear", all
moving to the 2.0.0-1 version.

They build these binary packages:
flightgear - Flight Gear Flight Simulator
fgfs-base  - Flight Gear Flight Simulator - base files
fgfs-base-models - Flight Gear Flight Simulator - base model files
simgear-dev - Simulator Construction Gear -- development files
simgear2.0.0 - Simulator Construction Gear -- shared libraries

The new packages are,"fgfs-scenery-w130n30" that provides the default
FlightGear Scenery, "fgrun", graphical FlightGear Launcher, "fgo",
graphical FlightGear Launcher and packages
for the FlightGear Aircraft Models, of which there are 13, named
fgfs-aircraft-X where X is the name of the aircraft.

All these packages appear to be lintian clean.

You can find these packages on the Debian Mentors website by following
this link
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?maintainer=cbaines8%
40gmail.com

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Kind regards
 Christopher Baines