Re: Subject: RFS: mobile-broadband-provider-info (updated package)

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:

My apologies for not getting to it before freeze.

Looking at the changes, I would guess that they probably qualify for a
freeze exception since, like tzdata, it is best if this stuff is
always the latest version. Please check out the freeze announcement
and ask the release team for an exception (with debdiff against the
sid/testing version). If it is granted I'll upload to sid, otherwise
I'll send it to experimental:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/08/msg00000.html

--
bye,