Re: RFS: ctpl

Le Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:06:04 +0200,
Jonathan Michalon <johndescs@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ctpl".
>
> * Package name    : ctpl
>   Version         : 0.2.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Colomban Wendling <ban@herbesfolles.org>
> * URL             : http://ctpl.tuxfamily.org/
> * License         : GPLv3+
>   Section         : libs
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> ctpl       - Command-line template parsing utility
> libctpl-dev - A template engine written in C, development files
> libctpl-doc - Documentation files for CTPL
> libctpl1   - A template engine written in C
>
> The package appears to be pedantically lintian clean.
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 579509
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is:
> This is an interesting library that may help a lot in easy template
> management. It is a requirement for another project by the same author:
> GeanyGenDoc which seems quite promising and is very useful as documentation
> writing helper within source code.
> This is my first package upload attempt. I will do my best to learn more and
> to follow the Debian Standards and all kind of DD/DM/initiated person's
> directives.

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/ctpl/ctpl_0.2.1-1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Jonathan Michalon

Hi mentors,

I'm wondering whether this doesn't interest mentors or whether I just sent
it wrong? Is there any major problem with my packaging? Or did I just have no
luck with the moment I sent the mail?
If this library isn't considered as interesting for Debian, let me know so that
I don't stay in hope of a progress about my first package...

Best regards

Jonathan Michalon