Re: mentors error?

I completely agree. I have been facing this problem as well. My last
upload took 24 hours to be accepted (that was almost a week ago), and my
latest upload (which I made around 30 hours earlier) is still pending.
No notification mail, not showing up on the m.d.n page.
I am waiting for this problem to be solved soon. Please, someone DO
IT! :(
Cheers,
Bilal Akhtar