Re: RFS: Various GNUstep packages; looking for a general sponsor

Luca Falavigna wrote:
> Yavor Doganov <yavor@gnu.org> ha scritto:
> > I kindly ask anyone who is interested to consider sponsoring the
> > below packages,

> My direct knowledge of the whole GNUstep stack is very limited,
> though, so I could not be able to directly contribute to the team in
> other ways.

No problem, that's understandable.  For the time being we manage, more
or less (mostly porting semi-abandoned apps), but the hard times are
coming.  gnustep-base is almost entirely rewritten, there's a new ObjC
runtime, completely new NSSound implementation, hard work on etoile,
and almost certainly more porting.

> Please let me know :)

I'd be very happy if you find time to review and sponsor.
gnustep-netclasses, pantomime1.2, renaissance, steptalk and agenda.app
(all on mentors.d.n) are still pending upload.  Perhaps they need some
small tweaks wrt new lintian tags, as few months passed since I worked
on them.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-netclasses/gnustep-netclasses_1.06.dfsg-4.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pantomime1.2/pantomime1.2_1.2.0~pre3+snap20071004+dfsg-2.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/renaissance/renaissance_0.9.0-3.dsc