Re: RFS: webfs (updated package)

Hi!

Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> writes:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.21+ds1-7
> of my package "webfs".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> webfs      - lightweight http server for static content
>
> The package appears to be pedantically lintian clean.
>
> The upload would fix a single bug: 601044,
> and thus make packaging in Debian and Ubuntu equivalent.
>
> This is an FTBFS when using "binutils-gold". The problem was
> reported from the Ubuntu team.

    Your last upload ( -6) was a translation update and hasn't migrated
to testing yet. I'd suggest asking the release team for a freeze
exception (it's translation only so shouldn't be a problem). After -6
migrating I'd upload this fix for you (optionally to experimental).

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?