Re: RF[CS]: ubiquity (mozilla extension) in Debian

On 10/26/2010 09:22 AM, Michael Shuler wrote:
On 10/26/2010 08:48 AM, Gabriele Giacone wrote:
On 10/26/2010 08:52 AM, Luca Falavigna wrote:
Just for the records, Ubuntu has a ubiquity source package already (it's
the d-i frontend), so if you're interested in having such package in
Ubuntu too, you should consider using a different source name.

I'm not interested in ubuntu.
Rename could be even done by ubuntu maintainers, couldn't it?

Most mozilla extensions have moved to a package naming scheme detailed
here: http://wiki.debian.org/Mozilla/ExtensionsPolicy

This would prevent issues with the naming collision Luca indicated.

Sorry, I missed that this is how your binary package is named, and that the question is about the source package.. I suppose that the source could also be named xul-ext-ubiquity.

--
Michael