Re: hello

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Luca Bertoletti wrote:

Hello I'm italian linux users.I worked for erickson and I studied I.T at
Università di Milano Bicocca.
I know shell scripting and this programmation languages: pyton, perl, java,
c, c++ and for the dbms sql languages.
I want to know if I want to became an Debian developer how can I do?

Hi Luca,

CC:ing you in case you're not subscribed to the list.

I recently wrote up some suggestions for a different community, my computer club, on how to get involved in Debian.

You might find them useful too! They're at http://lists.acm.jhu.edu/pipermail/acm/2010-October/009848.html

Hoping to see you around more,

-- Asheesh.

--
You have been selected for a secret mission.