Re: RFS: xsol (updated package) [A solitaire game for the X Windows system]

* Mònica <monica@probeta.net> [101021 12:29]:
> But in Debian archives, there is the "long" solution (I copied from there).
> I can't understand why these libraries were linked if they aren't used.

They are needed for static linking or on platforms where dynamic
libraries do not specify their dependencies. (So for Debian packages
they can be removed without any problems. The simple solution of
unconditionally removing them might not be feasible for upstream, though).

	Bernhard R. Link