Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package) [highly configurable terminal emulator]

Hi!

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 06:37:49PM +0100, Tony Houghton wrote:
> The upload would fix these bugs: 598971
>
> The bug can affect which environment variables roxterm decides to set or
> change in its child shells. The specific problem experienced in Ubuntu
> Maverick (not setting TERM correctly) is unlikely to affect Debian,
> because Debian's older vte library sets TERM whereas Maverick's doesn't.
> However, the bug still has potential to cause weird things to happen
> with environment variables and the fix is very simple, so I think it
> should be included in squeeze.

I'll take this. The change seems minimal, so I'll sponsor it. Please
be sure to request the release team for a freeze exception.

Thanks for mailing the request again, and thank you for contributing
to Debian!

Kumar
--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!