Re: Proposal: a simple package peer-review using the BTS.

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 19:45:56 +0900
Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> following our discussion in the ‘Four days’ thread, here is a simple
> proposal for organising package peer reviews using the BTS.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/PackageReview

Hi Charles,
I had a pair of questions, perhaps you have some thoughts on them.

* How are partial reviews handled? one of the problems which is likely
to steer people away from large packages is the time required to do a
full review.
* Is this review intended as a packaging review, or the full package
(eg, including licence checks).
thanks,
kk

--