Re: Four days

Charles Plessy wrote:
> This reminds me a site that I discover today in the Dreamhost newsletter,
> http://feedbackroulette.com/. I have not found source code, but the idea is
> simple and could be translated to an anonymous package review system.
I would really love the idea. It's a fact, package review is taking a
long time.
If there was the possibility to just click, to see the debian/rules and
other
key files in a package, and through comments quickly, that would help a lot
to speed up giving advices.

> Otherwise, if anonymicity is not necessary for the review, a simple system
> could be implemented with WNPP bugs and usertags.
I don't think the above is about anonymity, it's about being able to quickly
have a look at a package, and give comments for improvements. Sometimes,
we wouldn't even need to download the package to know there's issues that
would need to be fixed... When reviewing a debian/copyright for example,
obviously, you don't need to build the package to check for it.

Thomas