Re: Four days

Hello,

Michal Čihař <nijel@debian.org> wrote on 2010-10-04 18:14:

> Lack of interested mentors is indeed an issue. Nobody has unlimited
> time and chooses what attracts him. For me it usually means things I
> know and test or which I find interesting after reading RFS email.

I will mention another point: We have Maintainer, Debian Maintainer (DM)
and Debian Developer (DD). DD's and DM's is allowed to upload packages
directly (DM's only their own packages). But the other Maintainer always
need an sponsor - for every upload. It seems that the most problems are
packages which are maintained by this group of Maintainer.

Is there a way to reduce the number of usual Maintainer? This could help.

Have a nice day,

Joachim (Germany)