RFS: nesc

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nesc".

* Package name    : nesc
  Version         : 1.3.2-1
  Upstream Author : David Gay <idgay@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://nescc.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
nesc       - programming language for deeply networked systems

The upload would fix these bugs: 584718

This package contains nesc, the source-to-source compiler that sits at
the core of TinyOS, an open-source operating system designed for
low-power wireless devices. The compiler has been stable for many
years and a deb package was traditionally hosted by the Stanford
University. This is an attempt to promote it to Debian proper.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nesc/nesc_1.3.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Razvan Musaloiu-E.