Re: RFS: ase - Allegro Sprite Editor

Hi Kanru,
Thanks for your review.

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 11:57:07AM +0800, Kan-Ru Chen wrote:
> The package FTBFS on x86_64 due to some pointer to int conversion.

This is my first package and I'm still trying to get a good set of
tools.  I'm looking into qemu-builder to test the packages on as many
architectures as possible.  Do you know of a better way for a non-DD?

I think I have all the licenses/version problems fixed now, but I'd like
to fix the FTBFS and learn some process to avoid uploading other
packages with this kind of problem.  I'll upload a new version as soon
as I've addressed that :)

Saludos,
--
Oscar Morante
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is."