Multiple ITP's

Hello Mentors,

In my attempt to update the Debian FlightGear packages I have decided it
would be best to spilt the FlightGear base package down in to its
different components to allow for easier setup.

This means that I will be uploading at least 10 new packages for all the
aircraft included in the base package, as making the fgfs-base package
make the aircraft binary packages would ignore the versioning on the
aircraft. Is there any conventions on opening many interconnecting ITP
bugs? Could I just open one and use it for all the packages?

Thanks,

Chris