RFS: service-wrapper-java

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "service-wrapper-java".

* Package name : service-wrapper-java
Version : 3.5.3-1
Upstream Author : Tanuki Software Ltd
* License : GPLv2
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
service-wrapper-java - Jar daemon wrapper

The upload would fix these bugs: 591758

The package is a needed dependency for another RFP package I2P (bug :
#448638). As I am packaging the I2P router, I need this
dependency to get onto the repos. I got contact with the upstream
Author and I will maintain the software with their help.

Please get a special attention to the name of the package, how I am
building it, and to the jni libraries binaries built by the package.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/service-wrapper-java/service-wrapper-java_3.5.3-1.dsc

Kind regards

Rémi Debay