Re: [Pkg-mozext-maintainers] RFS: useragentswitcher

Am Mittwoch, den 04.08.2010, 14:13 -0600 schrieb Williams Orellana:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "useragentswitcher".

IANADD yet. Same comments as for downloadstatusbar apply here too.

1) The license for debian/* is somehow broken (License is missing).

2) The long description in debian/control shouldn't start with ".".

Your debian/rules could even be more shorten with --buildsystem=xul_ext.
With the build system you need to only override dh_auto_install.

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)