RFS: gnustep-back (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.18.0-1
of my package "gnustep-back".

It builds these binary packages:
gnustep-back-common - The GNUstep GUI Backend - common files
gnustep-back-dbg - The GNUstep GUI Backend - debugging symbols
gnustep-back0.18 - The GNUstep GUI Backend
gnustep-back0.18-art - The GNUstep GUI Backend (art)
gnustep-back0.18-cairo - The GNUstep GUI Backend (cairo)
gnustep-gpbs - The GNUstep PasteBoard Server

The upload would fix these bugs: 561809

Remark: Since gnustep-gui/0.18 is still in NEW, I'd like to avoid
waiting for it to be ACCEPTed and upload -back only then -- this would
most probably mean increasing the waiting period significantly.  So to
build this package, you'd need to fetch && build gnustep-gui/0.18.0-2
from mentors too and install it in the chroot.  If -back gets ACCEPTed
by the ftpmasters before -gui, it will be in a dep-wait state so no
real problem.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-back/gnustep-back_0.18.0-1.dsc