Vacation for me until June 1 (meaning no sponsoring in that period)

Hi all,

I'm going on holiday in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore from tomorrow until June 1. So I won't be able to sponsor any packages during that period.

I've been enthusiastically offering to review packages for a few people, but it'll have to wait until then!

(but if you live near Kuala Lumpur or Singapore PLEASE drop me a line! Here, or SMS to +1 585 506 8865.)

-- Asheesh.

--
"Why can't we ever attempt to solve a problem in this country without having
a 'War' on it?" -- Rich Thomson, talk.politics.misc