Re: RFS: lmfit - Levenberg-Marquardt least squares fitting
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:14:39AM +0100, Wuttke, Joachim wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am writing again to ask for a sponsor for my package "lmfit".
> * Package name : lmfit
> Version : 3.1-1
> Upstream Author : myself
> * URL : http://www.messen-und-deuten.de/lmfit/lmfit.html
> * License : public domain
> Section : libs
> It builds these binary packages:
> lmfit - Least-squares minimization and curve fitting
> lmfit-dev - Development files for Levenberg-Marquardt library lmfit
> The package appears to be lintian clean.
It does not. Some quick comments:
* lmfit produced from your current source contains only documentation.
(renaming lmfit1.* files should help)
* AFAICT, you are packaging a library => the package name should match
* the changelog entry does not close any ITP bug.
* debian/docs is an empty file
* manpages are not installed