RFS: commit-patch

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "commit-patch".

* Package name    : commit-patch
 Version         : 2.3-1
 Upstream Author : David Caldwell <david@porkrind.org>
* URL             : http://porkrind.org/commit-patch/
* License         : GPLv2
 Section         : vcs

It builds these binary packages:
commit-patch - Commit fine grained patches to source code control repositories

The upload would fix these bugs: 574787

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I belive it is of general use to Debian users. I am the upstream author and use Debian as my primary Linux system so I have a personal interest in both Debian and this package and good motivation to keep it maintained. Here's more from the package description:

 Normally version control systems don't allow fine grained
 commits. commit-patch allows the user to control exactly what gets
 committed by letting the user supply a patch to be committed rather than
 using the files in the current working directory.

 commit-patch supports Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, Subversion, or CVS
 repositories.

 Also included is an Emacs interface to commit-patch. It allows you to just
 hit C-c C-c in any patch buffer to apply and commit only the changes
 indicated by the patch, regardless of the changes in your working
 directory.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/commit-patch/commit-patch_2.3-1.dsc

I would please me to no end if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks,
David