Re: RFS: ncmpcpp (updated package)

Hello,

First, thanks for your review.

On 03 Mar - 20:11, George Danchev wrote:
> * you didn't Close: #XXXXXX these bugs from debian/changelog.

It has been done in a previous package version (0.5-0.1) but my
sponsor did not have the time to upload it. The provided package is
for 0.5.2, the current debian version is 0.4.1, but my package
includes versions 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 between (they have never been
uploaded).

> * you didn't pass --enable-visualizer flag to configure as suggested in 553382,
> though it is autodetected, but better stay on the safe side.

I don't understand, the "rules" file is not good?

From the "rules" file:

>> DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS := --enable-clock \
>>                              --enable-unicode \
>>                              --without-iconv \
>>                              --enable-outputs \
>>                              --enable-visualizer \
>>                              --with-curl \
>>                              --with-taglib

> * as caught by cppcheck
> [charset.cpp:103]: (error) Mismatching allocation and deallocation: tmp
> [charset.cpp:120]: (error) Mismatching allocation and deallocation: tmp
>
> i.e. whatever is allocated by strdup(3) should be released by free(3), and not
> by delete[], even if it works by pure luck (since delete op might be
> implemented by free with some implementations)

Ok, I will take a look a this.

Thanks,
Regards,

--