RFS: php-text-password

Dear Sponsors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-text-password":

* Package name    : php-text-password
  Version         : 1.1.1
  Upstream Author : Martin Jansen <mj@php.net>, Olivier Vanhoucke
* URL             : http://pear.php.net/package/Text_Password
* License         : PHP 3.01
  Section         : web

Text_Password allows one to create pronounceable and unpronounceable
passwords. The full functional range is explained in the manual at

It builds these binary package:
php-text-password - a PEAR module for creating passwords with PHP

My motivation for maintaining this package is: this php module is part
of the php-text-captcha that I want to have in Debian as there's
currently nothing to do it.

The upload would close the following ITP: #562751

The package can be found on ftparchive.gplhost.com:

- Source repository:
deb-src http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian lenny main

Kind regards,

Thomas Goirand