RFS: php-text-figlet

Dear Sponsors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-text-figlet":

* Package name    : php-text-figlet
  Version         : 1.0.1
  Upstream Author : Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>, Evgeny Stepanischev
<se@lixil.ru>
* URL             : http://pear.php.net/package/Text_Figlet
* License         : BSD
  Section         : web

The Text_Figlet is an engine for using FIGlet fonts to rendering text.

It builds these binary package:
php-text-figlet - a PEAR module for rendering text using FIGlet fonts

My motivation for maintaining this package is: this php module is part
of the php-text-captcha that I want to have in Debian as there's
currently nothing to do it.

The upload would close the following ITP: #562750

The package can be found on ftparchive.gplhost.com:

http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian/pool/lenny/main/p/php-text-figlet/
- Source repository:
deb-src http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian lenny main
dget: