I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cobertura".
* Package name : cobertura
Version : 1.9.3+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : Mark Doliner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/
* License : mostly GPL-2+ and Apache 1.1
Section : java
It builds these binary packages:
cobertura - java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by test
cobertura-doc - documentation for cobertura
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 561177
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
It is needed as Dep/Build-Dep for some Java development frameworks
like grails, and plugins like cobertura-maven-plugin. Also this tool is useful
for test-driven development since combined with junit is capable of determine
which parts of code needs more testing.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cobertura
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cobertura/cobertura_1.9.3+dfsg-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/
"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." -- Nietzsche