RFS: midgard2-core

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "midgard2-core".

* Package name    : midgard2-core
  Version         : 9.09.2-2
  Upstream Author : Midgard Project developers and community
* URL             : http://www.midgard-project.org
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libmidgard2-2009 - Midgard Content Repository - Runtime Library
libmidgard2-dev - Midgard Content Management System - Development Files
midgard2-bin - Midgard2 common files used by different midgard extensions
midgard2-common - Midgard2 common files used by different midgard extensions

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I am Midgard core developer and interested in having this package
available in official repositories to be easy to use and install.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/midgard2-core/midgard2-core_9.09.2-2.dsc

Kind regards